We’re always looking for creative talented individuals to join the team. If you don’t see an opening below but would like to work with us, send us an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
No agencies please.
Scroll down for current positions.
strategic creative thinker
Big brands lack balls. They get stuck in their ways like a racist Grandma. Red tape, little room to push, hoops to jump through. Believe in the power of small. Small brands have potential. In the words of Avis Car Rental, when you’re second you try harder.
That means being open, risk-taking and charged to find success by any means necessary… We need a someone with guts to shape the future of brands from varying sectors. To steer them towards better ways of communicating.
To hone and harness their attitude. We need someone who can write, present, think and most of all, have ideas. We are Hedgehog, an independent marketing agency and this role is based in Cornwall. Just a hop, skip and a jump from Lands End. Our clients stretch from London to Hawaii. From luxury high-end home cinemas to football and rugby.
Passionate about digital marketing with a talent for relationships and results?
We’re looking for a new team member to work directly on our client accounts.
You would be involved in actively optimising clients sites in order to get them ranking higher in the search engines.
Working closely with your colleagues, you will ensure that everything we do is in line with our clients’ objectives and we are building rock solid relationships with our client base..
JOB PURPOSE: Implementing our digital marketing services and building relationships with our client base to generate maximum results and efficiency.
You will also be expected to do things like:
- Perform keyword research in line with client business objectives to optimise existing and new content and uncover new opportunities
- Assist in the development and execution of communication/content strategies, in line with SEO goals
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
The above is not an exhaustive list and other duties and responsibilities may be included in the role as the business develops over time.