An average of 30,000 websites get hacked every day
Hackers target websites to send out spam, access sensitive information such as mailing lists or credit card data, or install malicious software.
Some of the consequences of being hacked include:
- Your real content missing
- Site gone altogether – hosting companies will remove malware-infected sites
- Google delisting or flags – Google will note in search results if your site is infected
- Visitors to your site could also get infected
- Restoration can be costly, if it’s even possible
Recover Fast with HackMonitor
We are now offering a new service: HackChecker – for as little as £50 a month.
First, to prevent a hack, we frequently review your website for infection, optimise the security software and settings, and update or remove out-dated plugins.
Second, we do regular site-wide backups to help mitigate the damage of a hack. So, if you do get hit, restoration is relatively simple – and at no additional cost to you.
Bounce back from a hack.